RESULTS LINK http://wbresults.nic.in/
DOWNLOAD POSTPONED TET QUESTION PAPER
Honourable High Court gives order to publish the Question Paper of Previously Cancelled TET Exam. To view this question paper please keep eyes on official website of WBBPE. Official websites of WBBPE are
Also link to question paper will given in this website.
Download Question Paper http://wbbpe.org/WBBPE_NOTICE/Postponed_TET_Question_Paper_30_08_2015.pdf
Like Facebook Page www.facebook.com/wbbpe to get instant updates.
DOWNLOAD CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY RESULTS LINK HERE
WBBPE NOTICE DATED 29-09-2015:
WBBPE Exam Center 2014 – 2015:
Notice Regarding WBBPE Primary TET Reschedule: Notice_Regarding_Reschedule_wbbpe_tet
NEW EXAM DATE OF WBBPE PRIMARY TET: 11-10-2015, STARTING TIME : 2 PM TO 4:30PM .
Download Above Notice in Bengali 01_09_2015_bengali
Download Above Notice in English 01_09_2015_english
DPSC Contact Number: www.wbbpe.in/dpsc-contact-number
- Exam Centre /Exam Venue Admit Card WBBPE Primary TET 2015
TET-2014: Centre/Venue Allotment for the Applicants who have applied in 2015
published on 14/08/2015 at 5:00 P.M
The TET-2014-applicants who collected and submitted the filled-in application forms and also retained two copies of the Admit Card in response to our Advertisement/ Notification,date: 26/06/2015 and 05/07/2015, are requested to visit the website: www.wbresults.nic.in for information regarding the allotment of Examination Centre/Venue for the TET-Examination-2014 to be held from 02:00 p.m. on 30-08-2015.For having information regarding such allotment,they will have to go through the following steps:
1. Check the Roll No you have pressed with the printed Form No./ Roll No. in the Admit Card /s which you have retained after submission of the filled up form.
2. If the entered Roll No. tallies, then only press the ‘submit’ button.
3. If the Roll No. is valid, the following information will flash up on the screen :
• Roll No. :
• District Name :
• Name of the Venue :
• Nearest Venue P.S. :
4. If the given Roll No. is invalid, the information ‘INVALID ROLL NUMBER’ will appear on the screen.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINK: http://wbresults.nic.in/primary_venue/primary.htm
Exam Center 2015 for those who appeared in WBBPE 2012 is same as previous.
DISCLAIMER: This website is an unofficial website: Please go to the official link: http://wbresults.nic.in/primary_venue/primary.htm to find exam centre.
HIGH COURT ORDER FOR WBBPE TET
TET FOR BOTH TRAINED & UNTRAINED.
টেট পরীক্ষায় এবার বসতে পারবে সবাই
আগামী ৩০ অগাস্ট প্রাথমিকে শিক্ষক নিয়োগের টেট । কলকাতা হাইকোর্টের নির্দেশ মতো প্রশিক্ষিতদের পাশাপাশি পরীক্ষায় বসতে পারবেন প্রশিক্ষণহীনরাও।
হাই কোর্টের নির্দেশে কাটল প্রাথমিকের নিয়োগ জট
August 14, 2015
কলকাতা: আগামী ৩০ অগাস্ট প্রাথমিকে শিক্ষক নিয়োগের টেট । কলকাতা হাইকোর্টের নির্দেশ মতো প্রশিক্ষিতদের পাশাপাশি পরীক্ষায় বসতে পারবেন প্রশিক্ষণহীনরাও। শেষমেশ জটিলতা কাটায় স্বস্তিতে ২১ লক্ষেরও বেশি পরীক্ষার্থী।
কেন্দ্রীয় বিধি অনুযায়ী, প্রাথমিকে শিক্ষকতা করতে গেলে প্রার্থীর প্রশিক্ষণ বাধ্যতামূলক। প্রশিক্ষণহীনদের পরীক্ষায় বসার ব্যাপারে রাজ্য সরকার যে ছাড় পেয়েছিল, তার মেয়াদও শেষ হয়ে গিয়েছে ২০১৪ সালের ৩১ মার্চ। তারপর মমতা বন্দ্যোপাধ্যায় কেন্দ্রীয় মানবসম্পদ উন্নয়নমন্ত্রী স্মৃতি ইরানিকে চিঠি দিয়ে ফের ছাড়ের আর্জি জানান। কেন্দ্রও ছাড়ের সময়সীমা এবছরের ৩১ অগাস্ট পর্যন্ত বাড়ায়।
কিন্তু, কেন্দ্রের এই ছাড়কে চ্যালেঞ্জ করে হাইকোর্টে একাধিক মামলা করেন প্রশিক্ষিত টেট-প্রার্থীরা। তাঁরা দাবি করেন, রাজ্যে শূন্যপদের থেকে প্রশিক্ষিত প্রার্থীর সংখ্যা বেশি। সেক্ষেত্রে প্রশিক্ষণহীনরা কেন পরীক্ষায় বসার সুযোগ পাবে?
একের পর এক মামলায় টেট নিয়েই জটিলতা তৈরি হয়, যা শেষমেশ কাটল প্রধান বিচারপতির ডিভিশন বেঞ্চের শুক্রবারের নির্দেশে। আদালত এদিন নির্দেশ দিয়েছে, প্রাথমিকে শিক্ষক নিয়োগের টেট হবে ৩০ অগাস্ট। পরীক্ষায় বসতে পারবেন প্রশিক্ষিত এবং প্রশিক্ষণহীন– সব প্রার্থীরা।
যদিও, মামলাকারী প্রশিক্ষিত প্রার্থীরা জানিয়েছেন, তাঁদের লড়াই চলবে।
প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা পর্ষদ সূত্রে খবর, ইতিমধ্যে ২১ লক্ষের বেশি আবেদন জমা পড়েছে। তার মধ্যে বহু প্রশিক্ষণহীন প্রার্থীও রয়েছেন।
পাশাপাশি, বিগত টেটের পরীক্ষার্থীদের একটা বড় অংশও এবার পরীক্ষায় বসছে। সম্প্রতি পরীক্ষা নির্বিঘ্নে করার লক্ষ্যে নবান্নের সংশ্লিষ্ট আধিকারিকদের সঙ্গে জেলাশাসকদের ভিডিও কনফারেন্সও হয়েছে। তবে তার মধ্যেও পরীক্ষার আইনি জট নিয়ে উৎকণ্ঠায় ছিলেন প্রার্থীরা, যার নিরসন হল হাইকোর্টের রায়ে।
Visit the website www.wbbpe.in regularly for latest updates on West Bengal Primary School Teacher Recruitment.
WB PRIMARY TET 2014 FORM FILL UP/UBI BANK / DOWNLOAD EXAM CENTRE
WBSSC Upper Primary TET 2015 Admit Card Download link http://www.westbengalssc.com/sscorg/wbssc/tetApplication/tetAdmitCard/
- CTET Notification for September 2015 is published Details
- 888 Assistant Master / Mistress Recruitment by WB PSC Details
- 4284 Cosnstable Recruitment by WB Police Details
WBBPE PRIMARY TET 2015 FORM FILL UP FOR FRESH CANDIDATES FROM UBI BANKS & DISTRIBUTIONSeptem CENTRES:
Alert Notice by WBBPE & WBCSSC published on Sambad Pratidin
WB primary TET Form will be available 29-06-2015 to 04-07-2015 from the distribution centres on payment of Rs. 100/ only for General candidates and Rs 25/- only for SC/ST/PH candidates in cash on production of valid original SC/ST/PH certificates. The filled-in forms should be submitted to the same bank/distribution centre on and from 29-06-2015 to 04-07-2015.
Visit the website www.wbbpe.in frequently for latest updates about West Bengal Lower Primary TET (WBPTET /WB Primary TET 2014-2015):
Notice Source: epratidin dated 29-06-2015
DOWNLOAD FINAL ADVERTISEMENT PDF FinalAdv_TET_2014
SPECIMEN COPY OF FILLED UP FORM (2012) http://wbbpe.in/download/FORM_DUMMY.pdf
WB Primary TET 2015 New Application Form: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has published notification for the Application form for the New Candidates of WB Primary TET 2015. New Application Form of WB Primary TET 2014 are available on and from 29-06-2015 to 04-07-2015 from the following UBI Branches and Distribution centres on payment of Rs.100/- only and Rs.25/- only for SC/ST/PH candidates in case on production of valid original SC/ST/PH certificates. The filled-in forms should be submitted to the same ank / districution centre on and from 29-06-2015 to 04-07-2015. Further details of WB Primary TET 2015 New Application Form are given below….
How to Get New Application Form of WB Primary TET 2015
A person who has passed the H.S. or its equivalent examination with 50% marks (45% for Reserved Categories) or has been a graduate irrespective of the percentage of marks in such graduation examination from a recognized University in 2014 or before 25-05-2015 can collect New Application Form from any UBI Bank Bracnches or Distribution centre from 29th June, 2015 to 4th July, 2015.
District-wise List of UBI Bank Branches / DPSC Counters for Districution of TET-2014 Application Forms:
1. DARJEELING (01): UBI SILIGURI, UBI PRADHANNAGAR.
2. JALPAIGURI (02): UBI JALPAIGURI, UBI MAL BAZAR, UBI ALIPURDUAR + JALPAIGURI DISTRICT PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL (Noor Manjil, D.B.C. Road, P.O. & Dist. Jalpaiguri, Pin- 735101).
3. COOCHBEHAR (03): DISTRICT INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION & TRAINING (DIET) – Railghumti, Coochbehar, Pin- 736101.
4. UTTAR DINAJPUR (04): UBI RAIGANJ, UBI ITAHAR, UBI ISLAMPUR, UBI DALKHOLA
5. DAKSHIN DINAJPUR (05): UBI BALURGHAT, UBI GANGARAMPUR + DAKSHIN DINAJPUR DISTRICT PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL (Beltala Park, P.O. Balurghat, Dist. Dakshin Dinajpur, Pin- 733103).
6. MALDA (06): UBI CHANCHAL BRANCH + MALDA DISTRICT PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL (Atul Chandra Market, Mahesh Mati Road, P.O. & Dist. Malda, Pin- 732101).
7. MURSHIDABAD (07): UBI BERHAMPORE, UBI BELDANGA, UBI LALBAGH, UBI KANDI, UBI RAGHUNATHGANJ, UBI BARTANBAD + MURSHIDABAD DISTRICT PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL (Panchanantala, P.O. Berhampore, Dist. Murshidabad, Pin- 742101).
8. NADIA (08): UBI KRISHNANAGAR, UBI RANAGHAT, UBI KARIMPUR, UBI KALYANI.
9. NORTH 24 PARGANAS (09): UBI BONGAON, UBI BASHIRHAT, UBI BARRACKPORE, UBI HABRA, UBI RAHARA (KHARDAH), UBI NAIHATI, UBI GORABAZAR, UBI NAZAT, UBI NIMTA, UBI KARUNAMOYEE (BIDHANNAGAR), UBI AMDANGA, UBI MADHYAM GRAM, UBI TENTULIA, UBI GAIGHATA + NORTH 24 PARGANAS DISTRICT PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL )97/97A, K.N.C. Road, Barasat, Dist. North 24 Parganas, Pin-700124)
10. KOLKATA (10): KOLKATA PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL (Siksha Bhavan, 27A, Bosepukur Road, 5th Floor, Kolkata-700042).
11. SOUTH 24 PARGANAS (11): UBI BARUIPUR RAIL GATE, UBI NAMKHANA, UBI KAKDWIP, UBI BUDGE BUDGE, UBI DIAMOND HARBOUR, UBI CANNING, UBI BEHALA.
12. HOWRAH (12): UBI ULUBERIA, UBI HOWRAH.
13. HOOGHLY (13): UBI ARAMBAGH, UBI SINGUR, UBI SERAMPORE, UBI CHISURAH, UBI CHANDANNAGAR.
14. PURBAMIDNAPUR (14): UBI EGRA, UBI CHAITANYAPUR, UBI MARISHDAH, UBI SALGACHHIA.
15. PASCHIM MIDNAPUR (15): UBI GHATAL TOWN, UBI MEDINIPUR SCHOOL BAZAR, UBI KHARAGPUR, PURATAN BAZAR, UBI JHARGRAM TOWN.
16. BANKURA (16): BANKURA DISTRICT PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL (Bidya Bhavan, Court Compound, P.O. & Dist. Bankura, Pin- 722101).
17. PURULIA (17): PURULIA DISTRICT PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL (Hill View Ground, Amdiha, P.O. Dulmi Nadiha, Dist. Purulia, Pin- 723102).
18. BURDWAN (18): BURDWAN DISTRICT PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL (Netaji Bhaban, Kachhari Road, Burdwan).
19. BIRBHUM (19): UBI SURI, UBI BHUBAN DANGA, UBI NISCHINTAPUR.
Important Information for WB PRimary TET Exam 2015
1. The TET-2012 candidates who have already confirmed their candidatures online in terms of our notification on 26-02-2014 and hold the downloaded Acknowledgement Receipts along with the Original TET-2012 Admit Card, must not apply again.
2. The candidates who have deposited fees in 2014 in terms of out notification on 06-03-2014 and have downloaded their Admit Cards in terms of our notification dated 12-06-2015, must not apply again.
3. The TET-2012 candidates, holding Admit Cards and downloaded Acknowledgement Receipts will be able to update their respective categories, D.EI.Ed. Trining-qualification etc. in the OMR-sheet in the examination halls. They need not apply now/anew.
4. A candidate who will appear at the TET-2014 from any district, if qualified, will get a TET pass certificate and shall be able to apply for appointment in any district of the State.
5. The candidates who had applied in 2012 or 2014, their upper age will be reckoned as on 01-01-2012/2014 for appointment.
6. The TET-2012 candidates who have lost their original Admit Cards / downloaded Acknowledgement Receipts but have photocopies of the same, are requested not to apply again. Regarding such candidates necessary instructions will be issed in due course.
7. Admit Card page must be retained by the applicant after seal and signature of the Receiving Authority.
8. Incomplete and duplicate applicatins shall be rejected.
WB Primary TET 2015 – Application Form – www.wbbpe.org: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has published a notification for WB Primary TET Exam 2015. The WBBPE had published notification for holding Teacher Eligibility Test on the 30-03-2014 for both the trained and untrained candidates in terms of the notification of the MHRD under section 23(2) of the RTE Act-2009 No. 1352(E), Date: 01-06-2011 and received application fees from the new candidates and allowed the unsuccessful trained and untrained TET-2012, candidates to appear at the said TET-Examination without fees. The Board was advised to postpone the saidTeacher Eligibility Test (TET) due to general parliamentary election-2014.
Exam Date of WB Primary TET 2015
WB Primary TET 2015 Exam Date: Tentative date of WBBPE Primary Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 is 30th August 2015 from 2 Pm to 3-30 Pm , (30-08-2015).
WBBPE Primary TET 2015
Notification WBBPE Primary TET 2015 for Classes I-V: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has published Notification for Teacher Eligibility Test (WB Primary TET 2015) for Classes I to V, to be conducted by WBBPE as per the NCTE Guidelines. All concerned are hereby notified that the WB Primary TET 2015 for Classes I – V will be held in terms of the order of the Department of School Education, No- 190-SSE/15, Date:- 13/04/2015 and in compliance with the solemn order, passed by the Honourable Calcutta High Court on 17/04/2015 in the light of the Write Petition NO.- WP 3863 (W) of 2015.
WB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 will be conducted by West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) in accordance with the NCTE Guidelines, conveyed by their Memo No: 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad, Date:- 11-02-2011, on a single day throughout West Bengal.
Educational Qualification for WBBPE Primary TET 2015
Only those persons who have passed Higher Secondary (12th Class) or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (45% for the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-Serviceman and DH Category candidates) OR Graduation from any recognized University, irrespective of percentage of marks therein on or before 25-05-2015.
Minimum academic qualifications mentioned above obtained after the date of this notification i.e. 25-05-2015, shall not be accepted. Any applications submitted shall be rejected.
Syllabus of WB Primary TET 2015
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has published Syllabus and Exam Pattern of West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test 2015.
1. Child Development and Pedagogy: 30 Marks
2. First Language: 30 Marks
3. Second Language: 30 Marks
4. Mathematics: 30 Marks
5. Environmental Studies: 30 Marks
Total Marks 150 and Time 90 minutes (One and a half hour).
First Language: Applicants will have to choose any one of the following languages as first language: Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Nepali, Santhali, Oriya and Telugu. The choice will be on the basis of the medium of instruction in the school.
Second Language: English for all.
Qualifying Marks for WBBPE TET 2015
As per Guidelines a candidates who will score 60% and above of the full marks (150) in the WB Primary TET 2015 will be considered as a TET 2014 passed candidate. A relaxation by 5% will be the qualifying marks for reserved categories.
Unsuccessful 2012 TET Candidates for WB Primary TET 2015
The unsuccessful WB Primary TET-2012 candidates holding Acknowledgement Receipts and the candidates who have deposited the required fees for such examination in terms of the notifications, issued by this Board need not apply further.
The details regarding the availability of the application forms and procedures for collection and submission of forms, deposit of fees, date, time, venue of the WB Primary TET Examination etc. shall be notified in due course.
Admit Card of WB Primary TET 2015
Admit Card of WBBPE TET 2015 will be issued online from 24-06-2015 to 01-07-2015 to the applicants who have already deposited fees through different branches of the United Bank of India (UBI) in terms of our notification dated 06-03-2014 and holding the deposit slips with Unique ID and date from the website –http://www.wbresults.nic.in.
Admit Card for Old Candidates of WB Primary TET 2012: For WB Primary TET 2012 Candidates are not required to Download Any New Admit Card. For WB Primary TET 2012 candidates can attend same Exam Center (Old Exam Center) with their Old Admit Card (WB Primary TET 2012 Admit Card).
Eligible Criteria for WB Primary TET Exam 2015
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has declared Eligible Criteria for WB Primary TET 2015 & WB Upper Primary TET 2015. Both Candidates (Trained & Non-Trained) are eligible for WB Primary TET 2015 as per Central Government declaretion.
Application Form WB Primary TET 2015
In pursuance of the desire of the Govt. of West Bengal, the West Bengal Board of Primary Education resolved in the greater interest of the candidates that those who applied for the TET Examination, 2012 and are willing to appear at the TET 2014 under the revised conditions of TET- 2014, as per the said NCTE guidelines, shall be allowed to sit for the second TET Examination only without fees.
Eligible Criteria for WB Primary TET 2015
The Department of School Education, Government of West Bengal, having no other alternative, has decided to direct this Board to hold the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) of Primary School as per the NCTE guidelines and with the minimum qualification as prescribed by the NCTE without any relaxation in cancellation of all the earlier notifications for holding the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) on 30-03-2014.
Exam Date of WB Primary TET 2015
Hence it is notified that the WB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2015 will be held in terms of theNCTE- guidelines for the candidates, having the minimum qualifications, prescribed by the NCTE. The details regarding the date, rules and regulations of the said WB Primary TET will be published shortly. It is further notified that all the earlier notifications for holding WB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-2014 stand cancelled.
Old Candidate news:
DOWNLOAD WBBPE TET ADMIT CARD 2015 PRINT ADMIT CARD http://www.wbresults.nic.in/primary_tet_mod/print_admit.asp
Fresh Advertisement for West Bengal Primary Teachers Eligibility Test (WB Primary TET) 2015 .
published on 15/06/2015
Official Website : http://wbresults.nic.in
Download Notice wbbpe_12_06_2015
From Source Notice
NOTIFICATION FOR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET) FOR CLASSES I – V, TO BE CONDUCTED BY WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION AS PER THE NCTE GUIDELINES
NOTIFICATION LINK http://www.wbbpe.org/WBBPE_NOTICE/NOTICE_TET_25-05.pdf
Please visit official website www.wbbpe.org / www.wbresults.nic.in for authentic information.
CTET SYLLABUS: CTET_syllabus.pdf
WB Primary TET Syllabus is same as CTET Syllabus
WEST BENGAL UPPER PRIMARY TET / SSC TET 2015 NOTIFICATION IS PUBLISHED ON WWW.WESTBENGALSSC.COM
PRIMARY & SECONDARY TET FOR BOTH TRAINED & NON TRAINED BUT TRAINED ARE PREFERABLE.
NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY SPECIAL B.ED. 2015-2017 APPLICATION
Note: This website is an unofficial informational website
Be prepared for the WB PRIMARY TET Examination.
It is expected only trained candidates will be eligible for WB Primary TET examination.
But it will be confirmed after publication of recruitment Advertisement.
Keep eyes on the official website of West Bengal Board of Education (WBBPE): www.wbbpe.org
Best of Luck.
Disclaimer: This website (www.wbbpe.in) is an unofficial website. It gives only information about Primary TET exam.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for September 2015
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, DELHI
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110092
Ph. No.: 011-22235774, 22240104 Fax : 011-22235775 E-Mail- email@example.com
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (CTET) – SEPT 2015
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the 8th Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 20.09.2015 (Sunday) for candidates to be eligible for appointment as teacher for Class I to VIII. Candidates can apply On-line for CTET-SEPT 2015 through CTET official website – www.ctet.nic.in only.
Submission of On-line application 30.07.2015 to 19.08.2015
Last date for Online Submission of application 19-08-2015
Last date for payment of fees Through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card by the candidate 20-08-2015 (before 03:30 PM)
Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date) 21.08.2015 to 25.08.2015
DATE OF EXAMINATION PAPER TIMING DURATION
DATE 20.09.2015, PAPER – II , TIMING 09.30 TO 12.00 HOURS, DURATION 2.30 HOURS
DATE 20.09.2015, PAPER – I , TIMING 14.00 TO 16.30 HOURS, DURATION 2.30 HOURS
i) The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the Administrative Control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.
ii) CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
iii) Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
iv) According to CBSE Affiliation Bye-Law 53, prescribing the minimum qualifications for teachers to teach various subjects in Classes I to VIII in the schools Affiliated to CBSE stands amended to that extant and it shall be mandatory that the teachers appointed hereinafter i.e. 6th March 2012 to teach classes I to VIII in the Schools affiliated to the CBSE shall qualify/pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), conducted by the appropriate Central/ State Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for this purpose.
The candidates having the following minimum educational qualification are eligible for appearing in CTET.
Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage) Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
(i) Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
(ii) *Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a diploma/degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
(iii) Training to be undergone: A person with D.Ed. (Special Education) qualification shall undergo, after appointment an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Programme in Elementary Education.
(iv) The minimum qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Social Studies/Social Science, Mathematics, Science etc. In respect of teachers for Physical Education, the minimum qualification norms for Physical Education teachers referred to in NCTE Regulation, dated 3rd November, 2001 (as amended from time to time) shall be applicable. For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. the existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Governments and other School Managements shall be applicable till such time the NCTE lays down the minimum qualifications in respect of such teachers.
(v) Candidates who are appearing in the final year of Bachelor Degree in Education or Diploma in Elementary Education etc. are provisionally admitted and their CTET Certificate shall be valid only on passing the aforesaid Examinations, before the declaration of the CTET result.
(vi) The candidate not having any of the above qualification shall not be eligible for appearing in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
(vii) The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency/ appointing authority.
The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQs). There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET.
(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II). For detailed information please visit CTET website: www.ctet.nic.in
Candidates can only apply On-line for CTET-SEPT 2015.
- Detailed “Information Bulletin” is available on CTET website
- www.ctet.nic.in Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin
on the websites.
- Candidates should strictly comply with the instructions contained in Information Bulletin, otherwise the candidature may be summarily rejected.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per Class X Certificate.
- No change in particulars of the candidate will be allowed under any circumstances after the last dates specified for Online Corrections.
CATEGORY | Only Paper – I or II | Both Paper – I & II
CATEGORY General/OBC, Fees for Only Paper – I or II Rs.600/-, Fees for Both Paper – I & II Rs.1000/-
CATEGORY SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person, Fees for Only Paper – I or II Rs.300/- , Fees for Both Paper – I & II Rs.500/-
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank.
- By Debit/Credit Card.
Online Application has to be submitted by accessing the following CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all the details while filling up the ‘On-line’ Application. After depositing fee in Bank, Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page after successful submission of data. (if fees paid through Challan) and keep it for records and future reference if required.
Procedure for submission of Online Application Form of CTET-SEPT 2015
Application form -> Upload Images -> Fee Payment -> Confirmation Page
- Please read the Information Bulletin of CTET SEPT 2015 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply for CTET-SEPT 2015 ‘ON-LINE through official website www.ctet.nic.in.The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data, uploading of scanned images of latest photograph & signature (in JPG format only) and payment of fee for record and future reference. The confirmation page SHOULD NOT be sent to CBSE/CTET unit.
3 . The candidate should mention their working Mobile No. and E-mail ID while filling their On-Line application so that the updates/alerts related to CTET may be sent to the registered Mobile Number /E-mail ID.
(a) Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online ” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
- The signature should be in jpg format. Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference. The candidate’s particulars cannot be changed/edited once the examination fee have been submitted. Thereafter corrections in the particulars can be made online w.e.f. 21.08.2015 to 25.08.2015.
The candidates shall be permitted to make on-line correction if any in their following particulars i.e. name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper – II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
MODE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
A candidate can apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test On-line by logging on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in only.
Before applying online please ensure to have following documents / files:
- Scanned image of latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading.
- A copy of Class Xth Certificate
- Through Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility,
- Fee remitted through e-challan by downloading e-challan form from CTET official website.
- a) If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form.
- b) If decided to pay through e-challan, download e-challan after completing Part-II of Registration and deposit the Fee in CTET Exam Fee A/c with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank.
- c) Once the payment has been confirmed by the Bank/CBSE, a confirmation page will be generated.
- d) The candidates are NOT required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, challan if fee is paid by e-challan, for future reference.
ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
P.S. 1-2, I.P. Extension, Institutional Area,
Contact No.-011-22235774, 22240104
Fax : 011-22235775
E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://ctet.nic.in/
Download Notification CTET_2015
CHILD CARE LEAVE FORM /CIRCULAR
CHILD CARE LEAVE FOR FEMALE EMPLOYEES IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE
Government of West Bengal
Finance (Audit) Department
No. 5560-F(P) Dated, the 17th July, 2015.
The matter regarding extension of benefit of the Child Care Leave for a maximum period of 2 (two) years i.e. 730 days to the regular female teaching and non-teaching employees of Government sponsored/ Non-Govt. aided Schools, Boards, District Primary School Councils, School Service Commission as well as to the regular female employees of Panchayat Raj and other Local Bodies, Undertakings, Corporations, Statutory Bodies was under active consideration of the State Government.
Now after careful consideration, the Governor is hereby pleased to decide to extend the said benefit to the regular female employees of the educational institutions, establishments, organizations, entities etc. as mentioned above subject to the following conditions –
i) The same will be admissible during the entire period of service for taking care of upto 2 (two) children upto 18 years of their age whether for rearing or to look after any of their needs like examination, sickness etc.
ii) During the period of such leave, the female employees shall be paid leave salary equal to the pay drawn immediately before proceeding on leave.
iii) It may not be granted in more than 3 (three) spells in a calendar year.
iv) It may not be granted for less than 15 days in a spell.
v) Child Care Leave shall not be debited against the leave account.
vi) It may be combined with leave of the kind due and admissible.
vii) Child Care Leave should not ordinarily be granted during the probation period except in case of certain extreme situations where the leave sanctioning authority is fully satisfied about the need of Child Care Leave to the probationer. It may also be ensured that the period for which such leave is sanctioned during probation is minimal.
viii) Other terms and conditions as applicable to sanctioning Earned Leave shall be applicable in the matter of sanctioning Child Care Leave.
ix) An account for the purpose shall have to be maintained under proper attestation by the leave sanctioning authority.
2. This order shall take effect from 1st August, 2015.
3. Necessary amendments in the relevant rules or regulations or bye-laws as applicable may be made by the concerned administrative department in due course.
Sd/- A. K. Das
O.S.D. & E.O. Joint Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
CCL / CHILD CARE LEAVE MEMORANDUM FROM WEST BENGAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (WBBSE): http://www.wbbse.org/Files/CCL_10082015.pdf
CCL FORM from www.icmr.nic.in ccl_leave_form (not from education department)
Results of TET – 2012 revised as per honourable high court/Government orders
REVISED RESULT OF PRIMARY TET 2012 VIEW RESULT
COUNSELLING & APPOINTMENT LETTER
COUNSELLING FROM 16TH JANUARY 2014.
The empanelled candidates for the recruitment of Primary Teachers are hereby notified to attend the counselling session at the District Primary School Council of the respective districts to select the Primary School for his/her posting as Assistant Teacher.
All such empanelled candidates are also hereby instructed to produce their original testimonials before the Chairperson/District Inspector of Schools(PE) for verification and appointment as per the schedule.
Empanelled candidates of the TET-2012
Uttar Dinajpur vacancy list uttar-dinajpur
North 24 Parganas Vacancy List: http://www.dpscn24.in/Upload-Final_2.PDF
Notice Regarding Appointment Letter: Notice
Final Result / Interview Result of Primary Teacher recruitment under West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Primary School Teacher Recruitment in the Primary Schools of West Bengal.
Personality Test is completed. It is time of Final Result.
District wise result will be published soon.
Candidate will receive Appointment Letter.
DPSC NORTH 24 PGS RESULT PUBLISHED: VIEW RESULT
District-wise Final Resul
DPSC District Primary School Council
Bankura Birbhum Bardwan
Darjiling Dakshin Dinajpur Hoogly
Howrah Jalpaiguri Kolkata
Kooch Behar Malda Medinipur Purba Medinipur Paschim
Murshidabad Nadia North 24 Pgs
Purulia South 24 Pgs Uttar Dinajpur