Home » Exam Date WB Primary TET

WB PRIMARY TET 2015 EXAM DATE ADMIT CARD FORM FILL UP RESULT INTERVIEW COUNSELLING INFORMATION LATEST NEWS

LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com/wbbpe
JOINS THE FACEBOOK GROUPS:
1.www.facebook.com/groups
/EducationAndJob/

2.www.facebook.com/groups
/WestBengalTET/

3. West Bengal Primary
Teachers' Forum

Unofficial Informational Website

West Bengal Board of Primary Education www.facebook.com/wbbpe

Exam Date WB Primary TET

Exam Date of Forth coming TET Exam 2014-2015 for West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment

Exam date 30-08 -2015 from 2 pm to 3-30 pm

NOTIFICATION FOR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET) FOR CLASSES I – V, TO BE CONDUCTED BY WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION AS PER THE NCTE GUIDELINES

TET_FOR_TRAINED_AND_NON_TRAINED_NEWS

CLICK ON IMAGE TO READ CLEARLY

Note: This website is

an unofficial informational website.

For latest news visit the website  www.wbbpe.in frequently.

Official website is www.wbbpe.org

34 Comments

1. Dutta Banerjee says:

bal

2. JAYDEB TALA says:

PLZ. REPLY FOR EXAM CENTER OF MY
    ROLL NO- 140075435

3. SANJIB KANDAR says:

PLEASE REPLY FOR EXAM CENTER REGARDING MY ROLL NO IS….140133920
    MOBILE NO.8972406245

4. please tell me the exam time.

5. Amalesh Sahoo says:

pl. reply for my exam centre & how to provide my admit card
    Roll – 100163133
    cell – 9163939328

6. AMI 12/3/2014 TE U.B.I BANK A DRAFT KATE CHILAM KINTU AMI FROM FILLUP KORTE PARINI FROM FILL UP KORLE DAKHA CHE INVALIED DATA AMI ACKHAN KI KORE EXAM DABO
    PLEASE ANS ME

7. Anandita Banerjee says:

My Roll No : 19 0065637. I can not attend the examination. Can I sit for the exam (I-IV). Pl. tell my center as early as possible. Thanks.

8. SASANKA PATRA says:

I’ve lost my acknowledgement slip. But the old admit card is still with me. Would I be allowed in the exam hall? Or what to do to appear in the primary TET ’15?

9. KM Usha Kumari says:

Sir PLZ. REPLY FOR EXAM CENTER OF MY
    ROLL NO- 100072527
    Mobil No-9748471272

10. Pranati Maity says:

Dear sir/madam,

I have exam for 2012 Tet for Primary Education W.B. Next time I can,t reissue for my Admit Card. But now can I sit for the exam 2015 TET W.B. Primary School Teacher Recruitment.
    Pl. Call me for this matter
    My Mobile No. 9356175723

• Anup laha says:

Dear,
      pranati
      if you have don’t recive your acknowledgement letter in 2014 then you must have wait for, wbbpe will published notification for this problem shortly.don’t worry.

• baisu says:

I have the admit card of 2012 but I don’t have the acknowledgement slip of 2014 so can is sit for the exam or else have to apply fresh please reply

11. Mir Mahamudul Ali says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am already apllied for Tet 2012,and having the both admit cards of 2012 and the 2014..but i lost my payment slip .what should i do now please help me out for this …
    my acknowledgement no of 2014 is-100971564 and roll no is-060033653.district code-06

12. TAMAL GHOSH says:

Sir Plz. REPLY FOR EXAM CENTER OF MY
    ROLL NO- 190000385
    Mobil No-9734753801

13. Heena Parveen says:

ami 2012 a tet apply krechilm ..amr kache sudhu admit card ache acknowledgement receipt ki kore ber korbo…plz rply

14. AVOY MONDAL says:

I have exam for 2012 Tet for Primary Education W.B. Next time 2014 I not downlod for my Admit Card. But now can I sit for the exam 2015 TET W.B. Primary School Teacher Recruitment.
    Pl. Call me for this matter.ROLL NO-120111704, PH NO-9231500069.

15. Sarbajit das says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am applied for 2012 TET exam for Hooghly dist.can I change dist for TET 2015??can I apply 2015 as new candidate??

16. Minu Thapa says:

I applied for 2012 tet exam. But I lost my admit card and don’t have the photocopy also. What should I do?

17. Sujoy says:

I have appeared to the Primary TET exam 2013. Instead my old admit card and registration, Can I fill up new form in the recent year? (in case there was found a misspeal in my previous admit card) Kindly give me a reply over 8972642098 either mail me at- mrityunjoyirl@gmail.com

18. Sujoy says:

I have appeared to the Primary TET exam 2013. Instead my old admit card and registration, Can I fill up new form in the recent year? (in case there was found a misspell in my previous admit card) Kindly give me a reply over 8972642098 either mail me at- mrityunjoyirl@gmail.com

19. Sir PLEASE REPLY FOR EXAM CENTER OF MY
    ROLL NO- 023206
    Mobil No-9231842878

20. Debabani Sinha says:

Respected Sir’
    I have lost the print out of center of exam2014. How do i know this?

21. Debabani Sinha says:

Respected Sir’
    My address is already changed. Can i apply as a freasher candidate ?

22. PIYALI NANDI says:

I have my admit card of tet 2015 bt I havn’t acknowledgement slip, what should I do

23. Rinku Sharma says:

My Roll No 120155320

24. samir Kumar Mondal says:

Dear
    sir/madam
    I passed H.S in this year(2015).My number avarage and age also qualified. so can I applied and sit for exam.

25. arupmondal says:

ami 2012 te form tule chilam burdwan a. admit card chilo kintu saririk asustotar jonno exam dite pari ni. 2015 te oi admit card a exam dite pabo? plz reply
    mob-9614690212

26. Subodh Chandra says:

Sir,
    I had registered for the tet, but due some problem I forgot to print my admit card.
    what can i do now.
    plz reply

27. Kousik Goswami says:

Hi ,
    I’m 2012 candidate. can I set same venue for this exam? or any other venue?
    please call me – 8101371022